- Wheat flour – 400 g.
- Butter – 250 g.
- Cottage cheese – 500 g.
- Cocoa powder – 4 tbsp.
- Eggs – 4 pieces
- Sugar – 350 g.
- Vanilla Sugar – 1 pack
- Starch – 3 tbsp.
- Sour cream – 100 g.
- 1. To make a pie, we need flour, cocoa powder, starch, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, butter, sour cream, vanilla sugar.
- To butter, add 150 g of sugar and grind
- Mix cocoa with flour and rub with sugar mass to the state of crumb. Set the shape with baking paper and pour out half of the breadcrumbs
- Prepare the filling: mix the cottage cheese with the remaining sugar and vanilla sugar, add eggs and sour cream, Blend with a blender until smooth, then add starch
- Pour the curd mixture over the chocolate crumb
- Top with the remaining crumb.
- Bake a pie 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 190 degrees