Quick preparation in 5 minutes 😀
- Cheese hard (grated) – 200 g
- Dill (greenery) – 100 g
- Egg chicken – 2 pcs
- Sour cream – 200 g
- Wheat flour – 2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- spread all the products at once: grated cheese, two eggs, sour cream, chopped dill greens and two tablespoons with a large flour-hill.
- In my case, the cheese “Maasdam “, it is very fragrant. Mix with a spoon until smooth, without fanaticism. You do not need to beat anything. This is the whole charm of the recipe. And the result is simply fantastic! You will see for yourself.
- Pour the vegetable oil in the frying pan and lay the cheese mass. Fry until golden brown on both sides over medium heat.
- First side fry under the lid, then gently
turn and fry without the lid.
- A total of 12 minutes.
- Spread on a plate and cut off fragrant pieces.