- Eggs – 2 pieces,
- Sugar – 3 cups,
- Cocoa – 2 tablespoons,
- Flour – 4 tablespoons,
- Vanillin – pinch or vanilla sugar
- Hazelnut – 1 glass.
- Butter – 1 teaspoon,
- Milk – 2 cups.
- Eggs to grind well with sugar, add flour, cocoa, grated nuts and butter and vanillin, mix thoroughly.
- After add the milk and mix again thoroughly.
- All the resulting mixture put on a small fire to cook stirring until thick.
- Differences with your beloved Nutella will not feel! The most favorite dish for the whole family for breakfast.