- 800 gr. potatoes
- 300-400 gr. champignons
- 2 onions
- 500 gr. minced meat (I take beef)
- 1-2 tbsp. l. tomato paste
- 200-250 ml. cream
- 100 gr. cheese for baking
- salt, pepper, thyme, red paprika
- Put the oven to be heated 190-200 degrees. Wash potatoes, peel, cut into washers and boil in salty water for literally 5-6 minutes. To merge the water.
- Onion cut into squares, champignons can be cut arbitrarily. In a frying pan, heat a little oil, fry half the onion until it is clear. Add champignons and fry them well for 7-8 minutes. At the end, add salt, pepper, add a little thyme. Mushrooms to lay out. In the same frying pan fry the remaining onion, add the forcemeat and fry for 5 minutes. 5. Add the tomato paste, salt, pepper, cream, red paprika, mix well and allow the cream to boil. Then add mushrooms to the stuffing and put it out all together for a couple of minutes.
- In the baking dish, lay half the stuffing with mushrooms, then lay a layer of potatoes and the top layer of the second half of the mushrooms with minced meat. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes. I bake at a level just below average. Ready casserole can be sprinkled with herbs.