- Puff pastry without yeast – 500 g (2 layers of 250 g)
- Pork fillet – 300 g
- Bulb large – 1 pc.
- Potatoes – 3-4 pcs.
- Butter – 100 g
- Pickled cucumber – 1 large or 3-4 gherkins
- Egg of chicken – 1 piece.
- Cheese hard – 50 g
- Salt, pepper
- Slice the thawed dough to cut, thus creating 12 identical rectangles.
- Each roll out, make cuts on the opposite sides.
- Peel potatoes, wash. Boil in salted water until cooked. To make a mash with the addition of 30 g of butter. Cut cucumbers into small cubes. Meat finely chop, fry the remaining oil on high heat, salt, pepper. Add the onions cut into half rings and simmer 10 minutes under a lid over medium heat. Then remove the cover and extinguish on high heat until the moisture evaporates completely.
- Put on the dough 1 tbsp. l. potatoes and flatten the surface. Put the meat on the potatoes, the cucumbers for the meat.
- Turn the dough alternately on both sides so that the incisions are in the middle of the patty and, as it were, one above the other. Protect the edges, giving the product a boat shape.
- Grease the baking tray and cover with baking paper.
- Lay out the boats, sprinkle with grated cheese (you can do without it), grease with a beaten egg. Bake at 200 ° C until a pleasant blanching (usually it takes from 15 to 25 minutes).