- Salmon 500 g
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- cream 10% 300 ml
- curry 1/4 h l
- salt to taste
- pepper black or red ground to taste
- garlic 3 zest
- cheese hard to taste
- oil 1- 2 tbsp for frying.
- Boil the pasta.
- Separate the salmon from the skin with a sharp knife and free it from the bones. Cut into small cubes. Salt, pepper and pour lemon juice. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oil (sunflower, olive or creamy to taste).
- Fry the pieces of fish for 3-5 minutes, stirring.
- Cream a little warm, pour into the frying pan. Add salt, pepper, curry, mix gently. Bring to a boil over medium heat (do not boil strongly). Fire switch off. Add chopped garlic and greens, mix again.
- Macaroni can be mixed with salmon and sauce, and you can lay out the fish on top of them and pour the sauce abundantly.