- Squid (boiled) – 600 gr
- Grated cheese – 150 gr
- Raw chicken egg – 2 pcs
- Boiled chicken egg – 3 pcs
- Cottage cheese – 100 g
- Cucumber fresh – 1 pc
- Cucumber pickled – 1 pc
- Any greens – 1 bunch;
- Spices – to taste.
- Squids chopped , mixed with grated cheese, salt, peppered.
- Mix them with grated cheese and 2 beaten eggs.
- The resulting mass was distributed on a baking sheet on baking paper and baked for 10 minutes at 200 degrees in a preheated oven.
- While the squid was baked, cut the cucumbers and greens.
- Also chopped boiled eggs.
- The baked layer slightly cooled, and then thickly missed cottage cheese.
- Has distributed on it cucumbers and greens. Above, she still missed the cottage cheese and laid the cut eggs.
- Folded the layer into a roll, packed it in foil and held it in it for about an hour before cooling down.