- beef (entrecote) – 1 kg
- bacon – 250 g
- onion – 2-3 pcs.
- juice ½ lemon
- water – 100 ml
- seasoning for shish kebab
- Rinse the meat and cut into small pieces.
- Add salt, pepper, spices and lemon juice.
- Cut the onions into rings and add to the meat, add water. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Bacon cut into thin strips.
- We string meat on shashlik sticks, alternating with bacon and onions.
- At the bottom of the banks we put the remaining onions, in each jar we put 4-5 “skewers”.
- We close the can with foil.
- Important! The bank should be dry outside.
- We send it to a cold oven (so that the bank does not burst), and set 180-200 C for 60-80 minutes.
- Let’s cool the can with the shish kebab a little, without opening the oven. Carefully open the oven, so that the temperature does not burst the bank.
We get a terrific appetizing shish kebab !.